Order regarding relaxations and restrictions from 29th July 2021 onwards (Dated 28-07-2021) – Govt. of KeralaView Pdf
Order regarding relaxations and restrictions from 29th July 2021 onwards (Dated 28-07-2021) – Govt. of Kerala
- Existing categorization of LSGIs and restrictions/relaxations in respective categories will continue.
- It is reiterated that photo studios will be permitted to function in LSGIs on allowable days in the respective LSGIs in view of the NEET examinations requirements.
- Price section of Economics and Statistics Department is included as an essential service for working on all days with required staff.
- It is reiterated that shops selling seeds and fertilizers will be permitted in the essential category.
- There will be Complete lockdown on 31st July and 1st August, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday) with the same guidelines as issued for 12th and 13th June, 2021 vide GO (Rt)No.459/2021/DMD dated 07.06.2021 and GO(Rt) No.461/2021/DMD dated 10.06.2021. The Kerala Books and Publication Society (KBPS) is allowed to function during Saturday and Sunday as well for the purpose of printing text books.