Relaxation in timelines for compliance with regulatory requirements by Debenture Trustees due to the CoVID-19 pandemic – SEBIView Pdf
Relaxation in timelines for compliance with regulatory requirements by Debenture Trustees due to the CoVID-19 pandemic – SEBI
- Submission of reports/certifications to Stock exchanges as per Clause 2.1 extended up to July 15th 2021.
- Following disclosures on website as per Clause 4 extended upto July 15th 2021.
- i) Monitoring of asset cover certificate and Quarterly compliance report of the listed entity.
- ii) Monitoring of utilization certificate
- iii) Status of information regarding breach of covenants/terms of the issue, if any action taken by debenture trustee
- iv)Status regarding maintenance of accounts maintained under supervision of debentures trustee.
- Reporting of regulatory compliance as per Clause 5 extended upto May 31st 2021.
- This circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred upon SEBI under Section 11 (1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with the provisions of Regulation 2A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Debenture Trustees) Regulations, 1993 to protect the interest of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate, the securities market.