Draft Amendments in The Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments Rules, 1948 & Beedi and Cigar Workers (Conditions of Employment Rules, 1968View Pdf
The Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishments Rules, 1948.
- Register of Fines, deductions for Damages or Loss and Advances in Form P and Register of Wages in Form R of Rule 11 (4) & (5) shall be omitted.
- In rule 16, for Sub-Rule (1), the following sub-rule shall be substituted as follows:
Every employer shall maintain.-
- a Register of persons employed in Form -U
- a Register of Employment in Form -V
- a Register of Wages in Form-W; and
- a Register of Leave and Social Security Benefits in Form -X.
Once this amendment is effective, Register of Employment in Form Q will no more.
The Tamil Nadu Beedi and Cigar Workers (Conditions of Employment Rules, 1968.
- Register of Over time shall be omitted
- Register of Leave with wages – Regular workers & Home workers shall be omitted
- Muster Roll shall be replaced as follows;
- An Employee Register in Form No. XIX;
- Register of Employment in Form No. XX;
- Register of Wages in Form No. XXI and
- Register of Leave and Social Security Beneﬁts in Form No. XXII.
- Register shall be maintained either electronically or Manually
- Substituted with New Employee register in Form XIX